Research has shown chiropractic adjustment to be a safe and effective treatment for a variety of childhood ailments. At Northcenter HealthCare we customize care to the patient’s needs whether they’re 9 months old or 90. Dr Tartarek is trained in pediatric techniques and has a gentle comforting touch. It’s never too early or too late to get chiropractic care. We can help your newborn breastfeed easier and soothe colic or help your eight year old’s chronic ear infections or Little League elbow.
Kids bodies are growing and changing rapidly so regular visits can help keep them in healthy balance and allow for their ideal growth and development.
We suggest the following Well-Child schedule:
- First month of life – bring them in as soon as you can!
- Every 3 months for the first year
- Every 6-12 months for every year thereafter
Other times to consider bringing your kids in to see us include:
- Major developmental milestones like sitting up or starting to crawl or walk
- If they experience a fall or some kind of trauma or injury
- If you notice signs of imbalance like limping or head tilting
- Parental intuition! If something just doesn’t seem right.